Harrow & Wealdstone Heights, Harrow (1 bed, 1 bathroom)
Harrow & Wealdstone Heights, located in the heart of a popular north London neighbourhood, is a collection of 81 contemporary one and two bedroom Shared Ownership apartments spread over 17 floors in Harrow.
HWH delivers Origin’s exceptional standard of finish, with every apartment also providing access to individual private balconies. A further communal roof terrace offers a unique vantage point from which residents can enjoy views of the London skyline. HWH also has a communal play area and two lifts per block. Eco credentials include a ground source heat pump and solar panels used to power communal lighting.
Perfect for commuters, the development is located just a few minutes walk from Harrow and Wealdstone Station. Residents will benefit from easy connections into central London, with journeys to Euston taking just 12 minutes. Nearby Kenton station provides direct links into the West End and Oxford Circus.
Nearby open green spaces, include Harrow Recreation Park. Meanwhile, Harrow’s buzzing local high street is just around the corner, offering a wide array of restaurants and shops. Local Ofsted Outstanding schools include Marlborough Primary school and Vaughan Primary School, as well as the renowned secondary school, Harrow School.
- Fitted cabinets by Howdens finished in Super Matt Grey
- Grey glass effect work surfaces
- Integrated appliances:
– Stainless steel electric oven
– Electric ceramic Hob
– Stainless steel-finished extractor hood
– Integrated dishwasher
- Brilliant white contemporary style sanitaryware
- Close coupled WC
- Over-bath thermostatic shower
- Staineless steel taps
- Amtico floor tiles
- All apartments have an individual balcony
- Worn Ash wood-effect vinyl flooring by Amtico to living/dining
room, kitchen, hall and cupboards
- Twist-pile fitted carpet in Smoke Grey to bedrooms
- LED down lighters on dimmers
- White matt emulsion paint to all walls
Find out more here.
- ID 8752
- Type Apartment
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Size 50 m2